Thank you to Shanna Groves of LipreadingMom.com for nominating Glory and Strength for the One Lovely Blog Award. 

There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell them seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.

Seven facts about myself:
1. I started Glory and Strength in 2009 out of my desire to help other mothers deal with the trauma of sexual abuse against their daughters.
2. My passion is to encourage and coach others toward victorious, godly living.
3. I have three wonderful children and two adorable grandchildren.
4. I served 3.5 years in the Marine Corps, and 3 years in the Air Force Reserve. 
5. I'm not as tough as you might expect given my military experience.
6. I enjoy a good political debate.
7. I like to dance around when I sing praise to the Lord.

Now to nominate other bloggers, many who qualify for bold, rather than lovely:
1. Stroke of Grace - Jenni Saake, despite tremendous odds, blogs about her recovery from six strokes, encouraging others along the way.
2. Bold and Free - Jan Parrish encourages readers to "Be all God made you to be."
3. CrossRiver Media - The blog of CrossRiver Media Publishing by Tamara Clymer offers posts by varied authors that bring encouragement and spiritual growth.
4. Getting It Right...Occasionally - Gloria and Kalisha's journey through autism. 
5. Michael Hyatt - intentional leadership advice from Michael Hyatt.
6. Writer to Writer - Best selling author Cecil Murphey offers writing advice.
7. Shattering the Silence - help for male survivors of sexual abuse by Cecil Murphey (is there a Bold Award?)
8. GoinsWriter - Jeff Goins offers inspiration, encouragement and writing advice for writers.
9. Mary DeMuth Live Uncaged - writer's advice by author Mary DeMuth
10. Fairies, Fantasy, and Faith  - Pam Halter blogs to writers of fantasy
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

It shouldn't be that hard to name 15 great blogs, but I simply don't have time to read that many. 

Thank you again to Shanna Groves for nominating us. It is our sincere hope that what is posted on Glory and Strength brings encouragement, hope, help, and inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment