Last Friday we learned the benefits of laughter. Do you laugh every day? The world would probably be a much better place if we all did. Did you know there is such a thing as laughter yoga? How about laughter therapy? Here are some ways to put laughter into your life:

• Read the funnies
• Watch some YouTube videos
• Watch a comedy movie
• Host a game night with friends
• Play with your pet
• Have fun with your kids
• Go to a comedy club
• Go to a laughter yoga class

What do you do for laughs? Please share so we can build a variety of laughter into our lives.
Debra L. Butterfield © 2010

3 comments:

  1. Laughter? Well, think about some of the crazy things my grandkids say.

    Or, look into the gorgeous eyes of my grandchildren.

    Or, touch their faces while they are sleeping--they are such angels while they dream.

    Or read some of the stuff I wrote when I first started submitting for publication. Now THAT brings a real belly laugh.

    JEan
    http://www.jeanmatthewhallwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, thank you for sharing. I especially like your last comment. Being able to laugh at oneself is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, when I read some of my early stuff it's really depressing :-), of course that's not to say any of my current stuff is good, just better than it was :-)

    ReplyDelete